Medana Bay Marina is an official entry and
exit points for visiting yachts. You can now complete your customs, immigration, quarantine and harbour
master clearance in our marina.
If you choose to check in/out at Medana Bay Marina – please email us to inform of estimated arrival dates.
Please read below for the required documents to prepare before coming in.
Checking In to Indonesia
Before coming in to Indonesia, you must first fill in the CUSTOMS document, known as the VESSEL DECLARATION.
This can be filled in from the following website:
You must also have a valid visa when entering the country
Please prepare the following documents:
- Social/Cultural Visa – For longer stays obtain a Social/Cultural Visa at an Indonesian Embassy before entering Indonesia. These require a sponsor letter. The visa is valid for 60 days on first arrival and can be extended up to a maximum of 180 days in Indonesia.
- Visa on Arrival – (VoA) is valid for 30 days, and can be extended to 60 days, and costs US$35 on arrival.
Visa Exemption is Free, Valid for 30 days only and CANNOT be extended. If you wish to stay longer than 30 days make sure you ask to pay USD35 and do not be fobbed off by someone at Immigration saying it is not necessary. It is ESSENTIAL if you wish to stay longer than 30 days without leaving the country.g
- Retirement Visa – Must be over 55 years old, and fully retired
- Boat Registration
- Certificate of Ownership
- Crew List
- Vessel Declaration – Signed by the captain
- Appropriate Visa
- List of goods/meat/live animals on your boat