Medana Bay Marina is slowly growing to accommodate your needs.
- 24 hours access and zero tide restrictions
- Deep water access
- 15 mooring buoys – ranging from 5m to 18m depth
- 4 serviced berths
- Electric power supply 220V, 15amps
- Fresh water supply (metered)
- Toilets and fresh water showers
- Free WiFi for all MBM patrons
- Roodberg trailer 38 ton capacity
- Hardstand and dry storage
Please ask at the Marina office for these and other options:
- Laundry service - price per kg at Sailfish Cafe
- Arranging provisions
- Tours and travel
- Rental Car, motorbike, bicycle
- Fuel - Pertamina BioDiesel, Diesel and Unleaded Petrol (Note: Refuelling is done by a third party supplier)
- LPG cooking gas - refills or top-up per kg (Australian fittings)
- ATM cash machines available in Tanjung (4km east) and Bangsal (6km west)
- Marina workshop - drills, grinders, fibreglass repairs, mild steel and stainless steel welding
- Lombok Taxi - on call within 15 minutes
Serving a range of delicious Indonesian and Western cuisine. Open from 0700 for your daily breakfast needs to 2200 to serve up a late dinner. Last kitchen orders by 2100 please. While you are there, treat yourself to some books that are available to read and swap.
Medana Bay Marina Hotel
Our hotel, with 17 twin or double bedded rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, TV and Wi-Fi with a convenient desk and appliance power points, has been operating since December 2011 and is available at discounted rates for participants of Sail Indonesia. Please contact the reservation desk for room bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Meeting Hall is able to accommodate up to 250 attendees in different configurations and has an adjacent kitchen and covered dining area. This is frequently used by both the Government and NGOs for departmental meetings, information and training seminars, organization rallies and is also available and suitable for private weddings.
Haul Out and Slipway
Operation start postponed to January 2019 due to some damage by earthquake. Using a Roodberg 38 ton safe working load submersible trailer.