Medana Bay Marina is slowly growing to accommodate your needs.
· 24 hours access and zero tide restrictions
· Deep water access
· 15 mooring buoys – ranging from 5m to 18m depth
· 4 serviced berths
· Electric power supply 220V, 15amps
· Fresh water supply (metered)
· Toilets and fresh water showers
· Free WiFi for all MBM patrons
· Roodberg trailer 20 ton capacity
· Hardstand and dry storage
Please ask at the Marina office for these and other options:
· Laundry service - price per kg at Sailfish Cafe
· Arranging provisions
· Tours and travel
· Rental Car, motorbike, bicycle
· Fuel - Pertamina Dex, Unleaded Petrol
· LPG cooking gas - refills or top-up per kg (Australian fittings)
· ATM cash machines available in Tanjung (4km east) and Bangsal (6km west)
· Marina workshop - drills, grinders, fibreglass repairs, mild steel and stainless steel welding
· Lombok Taxi - on call within 15 minutes
Our beachside cafe is open daily from 07.00 to 22.00. Refresh with a cold drink and enjoy a variety of delicious dishes.
We have workers on hand in the marina to do fibreglass repairs, repainting antifoul, boat cleaning etc. Carpenters, diesel mechanics, electricians etc are available on call
Either applying for a new visa or renewing an existing visa, our team at the Marina can help arrange this for you.